SG GSC commenced its services in India with the Information Technology (IT) business line in 2000. This service serves all major business entities of Societe Generale across Private, Retail and Investment Banking, worldwide. It plays a critical role in delivering effective solutions to partners at competitive standards and service quality by leveraging our talent, deep domain expertise, cutting-edge technologies and quality management processes. It also enables the execution of their transformation and sourcing plans in a secure and efficient manner. Our client-focused innovation and digital transformation help improve the value of our client relationships.
The IT business comprises a dedicated team of software engineers, business analysts and technology experts who interact with global stakeholders. The domain-intensive environment and end-to-end accountability offers our employees an opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge and deliver innovative solutions in the core banking domain especially investment banking.
- We provide technology services in the areas of:
- Application Development (Custom and Package)
- Application Maintenance
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Production Support
- Testing and Validation Services including Performance Testing
- Legacy Migration
- External Package Integration
- Global Application Rollout
- COO Services (Agile transformation, PMO, Resource and Application Transition Management)
Maturing on the level of autonomy with growing ownership of applications, our IT services are closely integrated with the Group’s IT activities.